06December2019

ThePumpkins.net

You are here: Home Forum Categories Craft and Creativity my MCIS orchestral backing track for piano players
  • Page:

TOPIC: my MCIS orchestral backing track for piano players

my MCIS orchestral backing track for piano players 7 years 9 months ago #109812

I created a backing track for MCIS that I could play piano along with. I'll share it here. It's kind of neat to finally be accomanied after years of playing that song on the piano solo.

www.mediafire.com/download.php?71s9gpc4ycmm1lm (single file)
www.mediafire.com/download.php?mb3z2d4viyh858d (multitracks of the project)

If you have something like a guitar pedal that sends midi signal, you can start and stop the file by setting up your DAW (digital audio workstation...e.g. pro tools, adobe audition, reaper, cubase, garageband, logic) to play upon recieving your midi signal (a CC signal in this case). Otherwise, you could also set your DAW up with a click-track since the audio is a steady 74 bpm (unlike the album version).
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by selection7.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DON

Re: my MCIS orchestral backing track for piano players 7 years 9 months ago #109815

• DON
  • Die
  • Halp me, pls! Mein ice-cream ist am melting!
It's good :)
I "misused" it and found a way to combine it with sung lyrics...maybe it finds a way on the setlist of my band as a semi-cover.
Thanks a lot.

Re: my MCIS orchestral backing track for piano players 7 years 9 months ago #109866

DON wrote:
It's good :)
I "misused" it and found a way to combine it with sung lyrics...maybe it finds a way on the setlist of my band as a semi-cover.
Thanks a lot.
Hey, if you ever do anything with it, I'd like to hear it.

Re: my MCIS orchestral backing track for piano players 7 years 8 months ago #111046

• Eye
  • Is Alex Milton
Wow cool. I would be interested to see what someone could come up with for an interpretation of Mellon Collie as a completed song. I know I'm a little late to the party, it would be also interesting to hear an orchestral backing track for Tonight, Tonight or something.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

No members online
Total: Members: 0 | Guests: 44 | Members List

Search