20May2019

ThePumpkins.net

You are here: Home Forum Categories Craft and Creativity Hey I'm new, and I did a Cupid De Locke instrumental cover
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hey I'm new, and I did a Cupid De Locke instrumental cover

Hey I'm new, and I did a Cupid De Locke instrumental cover 6 years 7 months ago #116568

Hey y'alls. I'm Scandals. Seattle. Just uploaded my instrumental cover of Cupid De Locke to the page, but I'm not sure if it took that hot thing. Check out how awesome I am...

soundcloud.com/scandals/cupid-de-locke-smashing
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Scandals.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hey I'm new, and I did a Cupid De Locke instrumental cover 6 years 7 months ago #116569

Whoop- I now realize this is probably in the wrong forum. Couldn't figure out how to delete it. Oh well. You can still enjoy my amazing cover.

Hey I'm new, and I did a Cupid De Locke instrumental cover 6 years 7 months ago #116570

• frankB
  • Die
  • Ghostface
Nice :billy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Scandals

Hey I'm new, and I did a Cupid De Locke instrumental cover 6 years 7 months ago #116574

• kjrain12
  • Die
  • Storm of Steel
From your first and second post, I thought you were sorta full of yourself but after listening, you deserve to be. Props my friend, that kicked ass. :billy
"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." ~ Jiddu Krishnamurti
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by kjrain12.

Hey I'm new, and I did a Cupid De Locke instrumental cover 6 years 7 months ago #116683

Thanks you guys! My boasting's all in good fun, internet lolz. I completely forgot about this song until recently, it's so beautiful!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

No members online
Total: Members: 0 | Guests: 134 | Members List

Search