22July2018

ThePumpkins.net

• Page:

TOPIC: hey 1979

hey 1979 12 years 1 month ago #1722

• Rivers Cuomo
I really like your photos on your dA..

what kind of equipment do you use...and how do you get such great contrast and color saturation?

do you alter stuff in photoshop?

I still use film, and though my stuff isn't near as good as yours, I like my good ol' pentax k1000, it hasn't let me down yet :D

I do need to get some filters though, polarizer would be good :roll
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: hey 1979 12 years 1 month ago #1730

• Hell Bent for Hell
Why, thank you very much 8)

The camera I usually use is my Kodak EasyShare CX7530 digital camera. Its 5.0 megapixels. And yeah, I usually edit the contrast and color in Adobe Photoshop 7 or Adobe Photoshop CS2 :)

I dont use film anymore, although I used film in college for photography class (but only black & white film, and you can see those pictures here and here). And the camera I used was a 20-year old Minolta, and it hasnt failed me either :).I actually think film is better, because pictures come out more detailed and sharper.

You can actually take really good pictures with any camera, really. You just have to get the angle and lighting right and if you want, just edit it in Photoshop.

Re: hey 1979 12 years 1 month ago #1750

• Rivers Cuomo
yeah, I pirated photoshop once (>.>;;) but i only messed around with it, I never used it to actually seriously edit pictures, just stupid chops and some cool backgrounds

I just got a nice 5.1 megapixel camera for a graduation gift, so I might try some of that

Re: hey 1979 12 years 1 month ago #1754

• Rivers Cuomo
by the way, here are some of my pictures with my Pentax k1000

basically i've got two lenses, a 28-80mm and 80-200 (or something like that, i'm not exactly sure...and it's in my closet right now, i'll look later haha)

like I said, i don't use any filters....but i'd like to get some, especially a polarizer, the skies would look a lot better, more blue

this one is probably my favorite: img.photobucket.com/albums/v511/kreicher...Pictures/glacier.jpg

and then here are my albums, there are a couple good ones in there

smg.photobucket.com/albums/v511/kreicherdesnacht/

(ps, i did this one for a class, I like it too: smg.photobucket.com/albums/v511/kreicher...urrent=oldmarket.jpg )

Re: hey 1979 12 years 1 month ago #1777

• Hell Bent for Hell
you take really good photos. :eek

the first one is my favorite, too. :monocle

Re: hey 1979 12 years 1 month ago #1785

• Rivers Cuomo
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

No members online
Total: Members: 0 | Guests: 393 | Members List

Search