15October2018

ThePumpkins.net

• Page:

TOPIC: My stuff

My stuff 12 years 2 months ago #2948

Hi, I am a new member of this site, though I've been surfing it for probably about a year now. I have been submitting songs lately and I have a cover of Bodies which should be on here pretty soon, and I'm just wondering what everyone thinks of my music!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: My stuff 12 years 2 months ago #2954

• t
klausityklaus link=topic=225.msg2948#msg2948 date=1153205109]
Hi, I am a new member of this site, though I've been surfing it for probably about a year now. I have been submitting songs lately and I have a cover of Bodies which should be on here pretty soon, and I'm just wondering what everyone thinks of my music!

I think its pretty good!

Re: My stuff 12 years 2 months ago #2974

Thanks. I was genuinely curious of what people thought in general, but also kinda worried because the first two songs that I posted weren't technically "covers" and I was hoping that nobody had a problem with that.

Re: My stuff 12 years 2 months ago #2975

I like your rendition of Bodies, but I wish I could hear the vocals. :(

Re: My stuff 12 years 2 months ago #2980

Thanks, yeah I was kinda going for that dreamy sleepy thing, but prolly should've turned up the vocals a might. Well I have a cover of "Sweet Sweet" I'm working on so I'll keep that in consideration.

Re: My stuff 12 years 2 months ago #3034

Well I really appreciate the great feedback I've gotten to my covers on here so far. I have a few more in mind that I want to do in the very near future, and all the nice things that everyone has said about my songs really makes me think seriously about starting a web page where I can showcase my Pumpkins covers, as well as a bunch of other originals that I've made over the years. Well, just wanted to say thanks, and furthermore, that I could not be happier to be a part of a wonderful site like this!

Re: My stuff 12 years 2 months ago #3038

• t
if you do the song disarm, could you send me the guitar tablature of it? (If you know how to do that) I can only find the intro, and i dont read chords

Re: My stuff 12 years 2 months ago #3044

www.spfc.org/data/music/gtab/disarm-1.tab

There's a tab of Disarm there, I may someday do a cover of it myself, we'll see.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

No members online
Total: Members: 0 | Guests: 433 | Members List

Search