06December2019

ThePumpkins.net

You are here: Home Forum Categories Craft and Creativity Plug your band and MP3's

TOPIC: Plug your band and MP3's

Plug your band and MP3's 1 year 5 months ago #129558

MMH wrote:
Hey "Rotting apples": On Bandcamp, I made my album "Private" now because, it will be released on a little german Label on
Juli - 20th as a CD.

But for you, I make it public now (for free download) for some day´s. :)

multimediahippie.bandcamp.com/album/wie-ich-ausschaue

Unfortunately I must have missed that window, but I will keep my eye out when it's officially released.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Plug your band and MP3's 1 year 5 months ago #129559

plasmate74 wrote:
RottingApples wrote:

I love the atmosphere of the synth pads. The ambience does a lot for me. And I think I have to agree with Adrian in that my favorite is also F41.2.

How's your own music making going? You and Trisha were working on another album, as I recall.

It's going quite well, and we actually just put out a new Woody's a Girl record, titled "Oblivion", a few weeks ago. So I guess this is as good a place as any to share it! :)

woodysagirl.bandcamp.com/album/oblivion

How are your musical endeavors going, btw?

Plug your band and MP3's 1 year 5 months ago #129560

That's a great album—congrats to both of you! 'Judgement Line' and 'Death’s Business' are wicked songs. The recordings are excellent too. I could hear you striving to do something different than the usual thing on pretty much all the tracks in terms of instrumentation and getting the songs across in interesting ways. Anyway, 13 songs is a lot of hard work—I'm in awe that you guys got it done!

I put out a couple of EPs a couple of years ago, under the name Despoiler Effect despoilereffect.bandcamp.com/. I haven't done anything since then, but I really want to get back into it. I'm trying to figure out how to do more minimalist recordings. To get a full and atmospheric sound with as fewer tracks as possible.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RottingApples

Plug your band and MP3's 1 year 4 months ago #129563

• MMH
  • Rachel
Hey Pumpkin-Friends
Here you can buy my new "Multimedia Hippie" CD on Amazon. :)

www.amazon.co.uk/Wie-ich-ausschaue-Multi...ds=Multimedia+Hippie (UK)

www.amazon.de/Wie-Ich-Ausschaue-Multimed...ds=Multimedia+Hippie (GERMAN)
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by MMH.

Plug your band and MP3's 1 year 4 months ago #129567

plasmate74 wrote:
That's a great album—congrats to both of you! 'Judgement Line' and 'Death’s Business' are wicked songs. The recordings are excellent too. I could hear you striving to do something different than the usual thing on pretty much all the tracks in terms of instrumentation and getting the songs across in interesting ways. Anyway, 13 songs is a lot of hard work—I'm in awe that you guys got it done!

I put out a couple of EPs a couple of years ago, under the name Despoiler Effect despoilereffect.bandcamp.com/. I haven't done anything since then, but I really want to get back into it. I'm trying to figure out how to do more minimalist recordings. To get a full and atmospheric sound with as fewer tracks as possible.

Thanks Adrian. It was a lot of work and we're both really proud of it. We're also working on finishing up another Rotting Apples release - essentially a "b-sides/ outtakes" type collection of all the stuff I didn't get a chance to finish before putting out "The Falling Sound". And I'd love if we could end up collaborating again on a few tracks. And I will absolutely check out your tunes and hope that you are able to get back into the minimalist recordings as well. I felt like that was a really strong direction you went in with Arcane Night Music, so hopefully someday there will be more content!

Plug your band and MP3's 1 year 4 months ago #129570

RottingApples wrote:
Thanks Adrian. It was a lot of work and we're both really proud of it. We're also working on finishing up another Rotting Apples release - essentially a "b-sides/ outtakes" type collection of all the stuff I didn't get a chance to finish before putting out "The Falling Sound". And I'd love if we could end up collaborating again on a few tracks. And I will absolutely check out your tunes and hope that you are able to get back into the minimalist recordings as well. I felt like that was a really strong direction you went in with Arcane Night Music, so hopefully someday there will be more content!

The RottingApples 'b-sides/outtakes' project sounds cool. I'm up for some collaboration should it come about (same goes for Woody's A Girl too).
Thanks, man. Let me know what you think of the EPs.

Plug your band and MP3's 1 year 4 months ago #129571

• MMH
  • Rachel
Here People, I made a 90s style Video :)

Plug your band and MP3's 1 year 2 months ago #129611

Released a new album a while ago. Some of you might like it, maybe this track especially (it takes a while to get going, sorry!)

epitomezero.bandcamp.com/track/eclipse

Preparation for detonation...
The following user(s) said Thank You: frankB

Plug your band and MP3's 1 year 1 month ago #129612

• frankB
  • Die
  • Ghostface
This was really good :billy

To take the next step you need vocals
The following user(s) said Thank You: epitome

Plug your band and MP3's 1 year 1 month ago #129613

Cheers man, thanks for listening :)

epitomeZero stuff is never going to have vocals though, sorry. Well, except occasional spoken bits. My main influences are FSOL, Darkroom, etc, and I'm mostly wanting to create an immersive chill-out experience, which I don't think vocals work all that well for.

I have recorded a few industrial-esque tracks with vocals (including a Celtic Frost cover) but, no, you can't hear them :P

Plug your band and MP3's 1 year 1 month ago #129614

• frankB
  • Die
  • Ghostface
epitome wrote:

epitomeZero stuff is never going to have vocals though, sorry. Well, except occasional spoken bits. My main influences are FSOL, Darkroom, etc, and I'm mostly wanting to create an immersive chill-out experience, which I don't think vocals work all that well for.

I have recorded a few industrial-esque tracks with vocals (including a Celtic Frost cover) but, no, you can't hear them :P

Yeah I probably just need a few more listens to get into your "sound". Now that I think about it, I do listen to instrumental albums on a regular basis
(but never thought of them being instrumental).

Plug your band and MP3's 1 year 1 month ago #129615

frankB wrote:
epitome wrote:

Yeah I probably just need a few more listens to get into your "sound". Now that I think about it, I do listen to instrumental albums on a regular basis
(but never thought of them being instrumental).

If you want to give the whole album a good try there are some free download codes for it on the Bandcamp page :) I think of it as music for laying back and chilling out to, ideally in a dark room. Just having the sounds kind of float over you. But I don't know if that's how anyone else sees it. I actually kind of see Moonsong as being a post-rock inspired electronica album, if that makes sense.
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

No members online
Total: Members: 0 | Guests: 42 | Members List

Search