15October2018

ThePumpkins.net

You are here: Home Forum Categories General The Music Taste Championships #2 - Elimination Match Fifteen

Poll: Elimination Match Fifteen

Poll options
  • Crippled Black Phoenix - Rise Up and Fight
  • Devin Townsend - Deadhead
  • Pearl Jam - You Are
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Music Taste Championships #2 - Elimination Match Fifteen

Re: The Music Taste Championships #2 - Elimination Match Fifteen 6 years 8 months ago #108596

• Eye
  • Is Alex Milton
Probably the first one. Pearl Jam would've been second. I'm not a big Pearl Jam fan at all, but I like it somewhat more than the second one. I made it official, no posthumous tie break needed :p.
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Eye.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: The Music Taste Championships #2 - Elimination Match Fifteen 6 years 8 months ago #108632

• kjrain12
  • Die
  • Storm of Steel
Eye wrote:
Probably the first one. Pearl Jam would've been second. I'm not a big Pearl Jam fan at all, but I like it somewhat more than the second one. I made it official, no posthumous tie break needed :p.

How many PJ albums have you listened to?
"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." ~ Jiddu Krishnamurti

Re: The Music Taste Championships #2 - Elimination Match Fifteen 6 years 8 months ago #108649

• Eye
  • Is Alex Milton
kjrain12 wrote:
Eye wrote:

How many PJ albums have you listened to?
I haven't really listened to the albums. I'm just basing that on their singles. The only one I kind of like was "Jeremy". I know that is probably the standard song someone would say. I just haven't heard much that would interest me. To each their own.
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Eye.

Re: The Music Taste Championships #2 - Elimination Match Fifteen 6 years 8 months ago #108657

• frankB
  • Die
  • Ghostface
Here are a couple of my favorite PJ songs for Eye

Re: The Music Taste Championships #2 - Elimination Match Fifteen 6 years 8 months ago #108683

• kjrain12
  • Die
  • Storm of Steel
Two of their best ballad esque songs ^.

Here's another great one.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." ~ Jiddu Krishnamurti
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.285 seconds

No members online
Total: Members: 0 | Guests: 515 | Members List

Search