20September2018

ThePumpkins.net

You are here: Home Forum Categories General What Are You Eating?

TOPIC: What Are You Eating?

Re: What Are You Eating? 6 years 5 months ago #111758

You say first grade, but it was last week, admit it :)
Preparation for detonation...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: What Are You Eating? 6 years 5 months ago #111767

  • Glass And The Ghost Children
  • Glass And The Ghost Children's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Depresso
  • If selling records, recording hit song, and being famous is the measure of greatness than Soulja Boy is the greatest
  • Posts: 856
I went and bought a bunch of Easter Candy, Friday, let me tell you something Russell Stover Jelly Beans are better than Jelly Belly Jelly Beans.
I don't mean to hurt anyone, I'm just speaking my personal opinion.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: What Are You Eating? 6 years 5 months ago #111776

  • venison
  • venison's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Die
  • the return of slippin' jimmy
  • Posts: 3009
epitome wrote:
You say first grade, but it was last week, admit it :)
OK, you got me. It was last week during Social Studies. :yay

Fettuccine Alfredo tonight!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: epitome

Re: What Are You Eating? 6 years 5 months ago #111778

  • Dorovo
  • Dorovo's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Die
  • Happy End of the World
  • Posts: 2624
Roasted tomato triscuits and whipped cream cheese. So good.
"I said rat in a cage, not monkey from a fucking wire!" - Billy Corgan

"You have absolutely smashing pumpkins!" - Billy Corgan

uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Billy_Corgan
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: What Are You Eating? 6 years 5 months ago #111784

I just had a tasty burger.

Don't you hate it when you're going for an interview and you spill barbecue sauce on your pants?
Preparation for detonation...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: What Are You Eating? 6 years 4 months ago #111978

  • kjrain12
  • kjrain12's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Die
  • Storm of Steel
  • Posts: 5658
epitome wrote:
I just had a tasty burger.

Don't you hate it when you're going for an interview and you spill barbecue sauce on your pants?

I went to the Hard Rock Cafe over vacation and had a burger and damn was it good!
"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." ~ Jiddu Krishnamurti
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: What Are You Eating? 6 years 4 months ago #111993

  • venison
  • venison's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Die
  • the return of slippin' jimmy
  • Posts: 3009
epitome wrote:
I just had a tasty burger.

Don't you hate it when you're going for an interview and you spill barbecue sauce on your pants?
I went to an interview with a stain on my shirt once. It went a little like this :p



Then there was another time when I didn't realize until the morning of the interview that my suit pants were too small and I couldn't even close the zipper or waste button. So I just kept my jacket buttoned over my fly and hoped for the best. Ironically, that time I got the job!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: What Are You Eating? 6 years 4 months ago #112000

venison wrote:
Then there was another time when I didn't realize until the morning of the interview that my suit pants were too small and I couldn't even close the zipper or waste button. So I just kept my jacket buttoned over my fly and hoped for the best. Ironically, that time I got the job!

A good tip for fellow job hunters there then.

My saucy trousers got me the job I went for too.
Preparation for detonation...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: What Are You Eating? 6 years 4 months ago #112003

  • venison
  • venison's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Die
  • the return of slippin' jimmy
  • Posts: 3009
epitome wrote:
venison wrote:
Then there was another time when I didn't realize until the morning of the interview that my suit pants were too small and I couldn't even close the zipper or waste button. So I just kept my jacket buttoned over my fly and hoped for the best. Ironically, that time I got the job!

A good tip for fellow job hunters there then.

My saucy trousers got me the job I went for too.
Alright, congrats! :)

That must be the secret, drawing attention to the goods.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: epitome

Re: What Are You Eating? 6 years 4 months ago #112030

  • kjrain12
  • kjrain12's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Die
  • Storm of Steel
  • Posts: 5658
epitome wrote:
venison wrote:
Then there was another time when I didn't realize until the morning of the interview that my suit pants were too small and I couldn't even close the zipper or waste button. So I just kept my jacket buttoned over my fly and hoped for the best. Ironically, that time I got the job!

A good tip for fellow job hunters there then.

My saucy trousers got me the job I went for too.

Ill keep that in mind for my next job interview. ;)

I'm having delicious cereal and fruit right now!
"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." ~ Jiddu Krishnamurti
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

Online

No members online
Total: Members: 0 | Guests: 142 | Members List

Search